Deliver parts, preform warehouse operations, assist with inventory control, fill parts orders, assists with shipping and receiving, and other duties as assigned.
THIS JOB HAS A GREAT BENEFIT & COMPENSATION PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Life Insurance and More
- Generally works 8 hours, Monday – Friday
- Deliver and pick up parts as needed.
- Perform parts warehouse operations such as sorting, stocking, organizing, cleaning, etc.
- Load and unload inventory.
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
- Assist in the shipping and receiving department as needed.
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse per manager instructions.
- Assist with inventory in and out, along with deliveries to ensure they are meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Make sure paper work and purchase orders are complete and accurate.
- Provide excellent communication with the department managers and employees on and off site.
- Follow all safety and DOT protocol, whether driving or working on site.
- Prior driving and/or warehousing experience preferred.
- Must be dependable, hardworking, organized and an ambitious individual with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Multi-tasking skills with excellent follow up and follow through ability.
- Good communication skills; written and spoken.
- Excellent computer skills a plus.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Must be over 18 with a valid driver’s license and must also be insurable.
- Significant talking, hearing, typing on a keyboard, standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing, pulling and close vision required. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of this position.