We are seeking an experienced Plumbing Project Manager Estimator – Light Commercial to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish.
This Job Has a Great Benefit & Compensation Package That Includes:
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Vacation and Personal Time
- Life Insurance and More
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare cost estimates consisting of materials, sub-contractors, purchased equipment, labor, start-up work, and other construction related activities. Bidding on or determining price of project.
- Review and analyze layout engineering drawings within plumbing, piping, and steam specialties; including sanitary waste, vent, storm, domestic water distribution systems, purified water systems, medical gas systems, natural gas, compressed air and vacuum.
- Managing multiple full mechanical construction projects of various sizes.
- Collaborating with field labor supervision to plan, organize and schedule project work.
- Attention to detail in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas.
- Develop and use systems to organize and keep track of information and work in progress to ensure quality and efficiency to get the jobs to completion.
- Oversees job sites to evaluate safety, quality, production and jobsite professionalism; including procedural and regulatory compliance.
- Requires 10 plus years of experience in the plumbing piping trade.
- Project management experience a plus.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience should include: plumbing, piping, steam, estimating, project management, bidding, cost control management, client attention and satisfaction, general and subcontractor relationships, and team building.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and or floor plan drawings.
- Proficient in multiple trades (Specifically Plumbing, Piping, and Steam Systems).
- Ability to meet deadlines and budgets in a fast paced work environment.
- High achievement orientation and execution.
- Experience in Auto-CAD and Rev-it a plus.
- General computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Robert Gibb & Sons is an EEO/AA Employer/M/F/Vets/Disability.