We Have the Power to Make Things Better
Trusting our licensed electricians to address your needs is the easiest way to ensure the proper installation of electrical equipment and devices. Robert Gibb & Sons offers comprehensive installation for residential applications with a focus on electrical safety—to help you avoid personal injury and reinforce best practices in fire prevention.
Whether it’s for new construction or existing electrical services, we can provide the installation—including everything from indoor and outdoor lighting to dedicated circuits for your backup pumps.
With every installation, we provide:
- Licensed, bonded, and insured electricians
- Fully stocked trucks ready for every situation
- 24/7 emergency availability
- Compliance with local and national codes
- Increased safety and/or energy efficiency
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Attention to safety and performance
- Wiring installation or upgrades if needed
- Faster, more responsive service due to our size
- Reputable, reliable electrical contracting service
A Century of Dependability and Trust
Our master and licensed electricians are highly skilled, with many years of experience on the job—along with continual training. Fargo-Moorhead metro area homes and businesses have depended on our electrical installation services for more than a century. You can trust us to get the job done right.
See Us for Help Upgrading Your Electrical Capacity
Having plenty of power is important to your electrical home safety. The standard for power used to be 60 amps, but our current homes may need as much as 400 amps to run today’s many appliances and high-tech, high-definition entertainment and communication devices. In addition to handling these increased electrical loads, you’ll probably need to upgrade your wiring, too. Remember that electrical upgrades are necessary to maintain the value of your home—particularly important when you’re ready to sell.
Robert Gibb & Sons offers a wide selection of electrical and wiring upgrade services for homeowners. We can handle the due diligence and make sure everything is installed to code. See our registered apprentices, journeyman, or master electricians for safe electrical upgrades—whether for new construction, remodeling projects, or upgrades of the electrical outlets in an older home.
See us for these electrical upgrades:
- Electrical code compliance or updates
- Additional circuit capacity
- Electrical upgrades for additions
- Rewiring for new and existing homes
- Electrical panel or wiring upgrades
- Upgrading of outlets
- Upgrades for cable, data, and phone
- Wiring upgrades for appliance installation
- Add GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupters) outlets to kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms
- Upgrades for greater electrical appliance loads
- Built-in or plug-in power-surge protection
- Whole-home generators
- Safety devices like outlet caps, switch guards, and wire shields for children’s playrooms
Let Us Be Responsible for Your Family’s Safety
With years of experience, our electricians are highly skilled and have what it takes to provide you with safe and correct electrical upgrades. They have seen it all and have worked on practically every electrical system or project there is. That makes us extra qualified to perform your electrical upgrades. Let our master electrician take responsibility for your electrical home safety—he’ll bring your home up to today’s code standards.
MARS SURGE PROTECTOR
- 120/240 VAC Single Split Phase SPD
- Green LED: Protection Indicator
- Unmatched Surge Protection Ratings
- Only HVAC Surge Protector that is both Type 1 and Type 2
- All lntermatic Surge Protective devices utilize state-of-the-art TPMOV® surge technology
- 3-Year Product Warranty
- $7,500 Connected Warranty