Commercial HVAC Services
Reduce Costs, Improve Environmental Comfort and Create a Better Place for Your Employees and Clients
Robert Gibb & Sons services, replaces, repairs, and maintains commercial HVAC equipment—the technology and services behind your facility’s indoor environmental comfort. Our goal is to set and maintain heating and cooling comfort with excellent indoor air quality.
Our experts in mechanical engineering, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and heat transfer are all here under one roof to provide your building with the highest levels of reliable, consistent comfort. We excel at commercial HVAC projects. In fact, some of the community’s most recognizable landmarks were projects of ours.
Commercial service is provided anywhere in the tri-state area for large businesses, hospitals, and schools, restaurants, shops, and small buildings. If commercial service is needed in Minnesota or South Dakota, our service team will travel to and stay in the area until your job is complete.
Service by Commercial-Specific Installers and Techs
No job is too big or too small for our commercial installers and technicians. Our brand-certified experts provide installation—the best in the business—which can be configured to meet the needs of almost any commercial application or building comfort needs. For comfort you can rely on and quality service, look no further.
Our staff is highly trained to provide competent, capable commercial HVAC design-build systems. We can design new commercial HVAC systems or perform exiting HVAC system upgrades and retrofits for maximum energy efficiency, cost effectiveness and functionality of your heating and cooling systems. Count on us to complete your project on time, on spec, and on budget.
Don’t see your equipment on our list? Ask us—we most likely install and service it!
- Design-build services
- Existing HVAC system upgrades and retrofits
- Air conditioners and heating (furnace) systems
- Geothermal installation, repair, and maintenance—we’re the best in the tri-state area!
- Automatic temperature controls for building automation
- Air handlers
- Packaged rooftop units
- Make-up air ventilation systems
- Gas, fuel oil and steam boilers
- Pressure vessel repair
- Boiler retubing
- Unit heaters and infrared heat
- Heat pumps and geothermal heat pumps
- Hydronic heating/radiant in-floor heat
- Waste oil furnaces
- Chiller systems
- Computer (IT) room conditioning
- PTACs and ductless split systems
- Freezers, coolers and ice machines
- Indoor air quality and humidification
- Pump repair
Your One-Stop Source for Commercial HVAC
As your one-stop source for all HVAC commercial needs, you can trust our skill, recommendations and capabilities. Contact us for service, preventative maintenance, or emergencies. Ask about our preventive maintenance agreements for your commercial HVAC systems and enjoy these benefits:
- Maximized equipment operation, efficiency, and performance
- Lower energy costs and consumption
- Prevention of expensive emergency service and system replacements
- Reduced energy costs through ongoing peak performance
- Extended HVAC system lifespan
- Peace of mind knowing your business will be comfortable year-round
- Routine professional maintenance reduces downtime caused by unexpected repairs